Remote Deposit Capture with FREDSM
Deposit your checks into your account even when you can’t go to the bank.
Fast Remote Electronic Deposit (FREDSM) from Sterling National Bank is the simple, convenient, and safe way to deposit checks right from your desktop. Using your remote deposit capture (RDC) scanner, you can turn any U.S. dollar check into a digital deposit that’s processed the same way as a check you take to your local Sterling National Bank Financial Center.
Remote Deposit Capture offers:
- Faster check processing and funds access. RDC makes it easy to deposit checks into your account.
- Improved efficiency and productivity. No more extra trips to the bank or time wasted filling out deposit slips and copying checks.
- Greater convenience. Make your deposit from your office anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enhanced accuracy. Scanning eliminates the need to key in dollar amounts and the potential for posting errors.
- Maximum safety and security. Only you and your designated employees have access to FRED and no check image is ever stored (not even as a temporary Internet file) for maximum security.
Best of all, using RDC is easy. Its scanner works with a standard Internet-enabled desktop computer that’s equipped with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or newer and a minimum 32 Bit Operating System (Business, Ultimate or Enterprise) such as Windows XP, Windows 7 and Vista, so it’s simple to send a check from your office anytime.
See for yourself just how fast FRED can be.
To schedule a free, on-site demonstration of our Remote Deposit Capture service, call the Sterling National Bank professional in your area.
- Rockland, Bergen and Westchester Counties - Andrea Wolfert at 914.751.8092
- Orange, Sullivan, Ulster and Putnam Counties - Tom Fitzgerald at 845.651.7514
- New York City - Dwayne McNeil at 914.584.8184