SBA 7(a) Loans
SBA 7(a) loans provide financing for a wide variety of business uses.
SBA 504 Loans
Designed to help businesses grow, this fixed asset loan offers:
- Up to 90% financing for loan acquisition and improvements, building acquisition / construction, machinery and equipment purchases.
- Fixed low rates.
- No balloon payments and extended repayment terms.
- Waived application fees and low closing costs.
NYS Energy $martSM Loan Fund Program
With a low interest rate loan from Sterling National Bank, businesses can make improvements that save energy and save money. Through our participation in the New York State Energy Research and Development (NYSERDA) Energy $martSM Loan Fund Program, we can arrange loans at rates significantly lower than market rate for energy-efficient improvements to:
- Multi-family residential developments including condominiums, cooperatives and multi-family rentals
- Commercial properties. Commercial, industrial, institutional, governmental, agricultural, health care and non-profit sectors can qualify for reduced interest rates to improve manufacturing facilities, business offices, retail storefronts, or manufacturing processes.
Click here for more information on NYSERDA
For more information, please contact one of our Sterling National Bank professionals in your area:
- Rockland County: 845.369.8040
- New York City: 212.398.1403
- Long Island: 845.369.8040
- Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess and Putnam Counties: 845.695.2970
- Westchester County: 914.631.1103
- New Jersey: 201.773.8640