Business Internet Banking
Managing your business accounts is FREE and easy.
There's no simpler, easier way to take command of your business finances than with FREE Business Internet Banking from Provident Bank. Available with any Business Checking Account, this easy-to-use online tool offers you 24-hour real time account access and complete security through your home or office computer.
- View the front and back of your paid checks with our check imaging feature
- Access your account information, including up-to-date balances and transactions; search and sort them by date and amount
- Transfer funds between your Provident Bank accounts or make a payment on your Provident Bank loan.
- Take an advance from your Business Line of Credit and transfer it into your Provident Bank business checking account
- Place a stop payment
- Set up alerts to notify you when activity occurs on your account
- Pay bills online with FREE Bill Pay
- Sign up for FREE E-statements to receive your statements electronically
- Take Provident Bank with you when you’re on the go by signing up for FREE Mobile Banking
- Customize your settings for enhanced flexibility and security
See for yourself just how easy managing your finances online can be.
Click here for an online preview. For a free, on-site demonstration, call the Provident Bank professional in your area.
- Rockland, Bergen and Westchester Counties - Andrea Wolfert at 914.751.8092
- Orange, Sullivan, Ulster and Putnam Counties - Tom Fitzgerald at 845.651.7514
- New York City - Dwayne McNeil at 914.584.8184
For current Business Internet Banking customers:
- Business Internet Banking User Guide
- Getting Started Guide: Transaction Download for QuickBooks 2009
- Wire/ACH Callback Authorization Form
Internet Banking Security Enhancement
Click here to find out more about a new Internet Banking Security Enhancement.